How to Share a Solar Project with the Commercial Property Owners?
When you are happy with the way your solar installation proposal looks, you can invite the property owner to view it on Greenzu.net. You will receive an email notification when your customer first logs in to Greenzu.net. See how to share a solar project with customers below:
Watch a Video On Inviting a Property Owner to View the Solar Project
5-Step Summary for the Solar Contractor
- Choose the commercial solar project you would like to share with your client.
- Once on the Installer Project Dashboard, click on the “Edit Project” button.
- Scroll down to the “Publish To the Customer” section and fill out the customer contact info.
- Click the “Save & Publish” button – The login/password will be emailed to the property owners email address you provide.
- You can return to “Edit Project” to add multiple client accounts so that more than one person at the property owner’s company can log in to this project.