How do I upload documents to my Solar Project?
Greenzu’s solar project tool lets solar installers and building owners upload documents at any time. It’s easy to upload project documents when you create the solar project, or return later to add docs as they come in. See how below:
Watch a Video on Uploading Docs to your Solar Project
5-Step Summary for Commercial Property Owners and Solar Installers
- On the Proposal Dashboard – click on the project you want to add docs to.
- Once on the Installer Project Dashboard for that project – click on “System Summary” on the left side bar.
- Scroll down to the “Additional Information” section and click on “Upload”. Add documents that will help plan the best solar system design or any docs your Solar Installer needs for your solar project.
- To add solar documents needed for your Solar Proposal, click on “Solar Proposal” on the left side bar.
- Scroll down to the “Additional Information” section and click on “Upload”.