How do I Create a Profile for my Solar Company?
Solar Installers can quickly create a profile when you first log in to Greenzu.net. Commercial property owners will see this profile when they view your solar project. The more information you provide, the easier it is for your clients to understand your solar company’s background and solar services (history, solar panels and solar systems you use, past solar projects completed, etc). Learn how below.
Watch a Video on Creating a Solar Contractor Profile
5-Step Summary for Solar Companies
- Once you login as a Solar Installer click on “Update Profile” on the left side bar.
- Begin entering your company-specific info in all required fields.
- Add photos of the commercial solar projects you’ve done.
- Click “Save” at the bottom of the page.
- Invite co-workers to your account, see Adding Co-Workers to my Solar Installer account. This will create a new user who can access your account and commercial solar projects.