How do I Edit my Solar Project?
After you add a project to Greenzu.net, it is easy to update it as the solar discussion continues with the building owner. You can change solar system information, upload new documents, and modify technology choices. Learn how below.
Watch a Video on Editing Your Commercial Solar Project
5-Step Summary for editing a Solar Proposal
- Choose the Solar Project you would like to edit in the Proposal Dashboard.
- Once on the Installer Project Dashboard for that Solar Project, click the “Edit Project” button.
- Make changes/upload documents to your Solar Project.
- Be sure to hit “Save” at the bottom of the Edit Project page.
- To share these changes with the commercial property owner, see Sharing Your Project with Property Owners.